Outside My Window

XM radio is great.  I'm always hearing new songs that I try and pull into the classroom.  One summer I heard a song - "Outside My Window" by Sarah Buxton.  It made me start to think that it would be great way to get to know my students at the beginning of the school year if they could create a video or collage to show what they would want to see outside THEIR window. 

 

I created an assignment sheet for students to create a collage to go with the song but students could make their own video and write their own lyrics.  I think this is also a great way to add some student artwork to the walls - especially if you are one of the lucky few classrooms without windows.  Just create your own (not the same but better than nothing)!  Here are the documents I created....FREE :)



If you use this project, let me know how it goes...especially if you choose to do a video or have students write their own lyrics.  I would love to see them!

Comments

Popular Posts