Moving...

Tomorrow is moving day.  It will be sad to leave the only school I have taught at.  I have many great memories with my students and if I think about all students have touched my heart then I'll start tearing up.  I know the memories will always be with me and the students are only right around the corner and hopefully they will keep in touch.  I will miss my colleagues and teammates who I have worked so closely with.  They have helped form me into the teacher I am today. Luckily, most are not too far away!  I now look forward.  Forward to a new building, new curriculum, new projects, new students, new policies, and a new team.  Some of these things terrify me, make me nervous, and I loose sleep over them.  But....if the team is willing to have their pictures taken with masks that they created then you know we're off to a good start :-)






...Chrissy, I'll teach you how to make a mask so I can add your picture!!

Comments

kvh(d) said…
OK I just saw this... and I hate you for posting those pictures!
Megan said…
But they're gorgeous..and so creative!!

Popular Posts