Versatile Blogger Award!

Thanks to Elizabeth at First Year in Third Grade for the "Versatile Blogger" award!!

ver·sa·tileAdjective/ˈvərsətl/

1. Able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities: "a versatile saw".
2. Changeable; inconstant.

Now for the rules. When you receive this award, you must thank the person who gave you the award, tell seven things about you, and pass this award onto 15 blogs that you feel deserve this award.

Seven Things About Me:
1. I've taught 5th, 4th, and now 3rd grade.
2. I'm working on my master's in special education.
3. I'm a big UNC Tar Heels fan!
4. My family is a modern Brady Bunch.  Parents both got remarried in 2009. I gained 3 step-brothers and 2 step-sisters between the 2 remarriages - all in the same age range as me, my brother and sister.
5. I went to my first fashion show on Friday.  Tickets were to the Triangle Area Fashion Week finale - compliments of one of my students' moms.
6. Last year was the year of travels - Key West, Las Vegas, Hilton Head, Isles of Palms, Tennessee, Washington, DC, Michigan
7. I have a fabulous dog - Bailey :)


15 Blogs that I feel deserve The Versatile Blogger....
1. First Year in Third Grade
2. 3rd Grade Gridiron
3. One Extra Degree
4. What the Teacher Wants!
5. Education Journey
6. Cooperative Learning and Other Classroom Resources
7. Get in the Fold!
8. Lesson Plan SOS


......Partial list right now...hopefully I will get back to finishing it :)

Comments

Popular Posts