My Amazon Boxes Always Bring Kid's Books

One of the things that I immediately began missing was books - mini lesson books, writer's mentor texts, independent chapter books - books. So I went searching on Amazon and found some for the computer lab! I was a giddy school girl when they came..and I still have 2 more shipments :-)  I'm going to use them for early finishers and some read alouds that I'm going to be doing to help classroom teachers with Common Core.


Children's Books for the Computer Lab:

Savvy Cyber Kids: The Defeat of the Cyber Bully
The Computer Teacher from the Black Lagoon
The Berenstain Bear's Computer Trouble
Arthur's Computer Disaster
The Magic Schools Bus Gets Programmed
Faux Paws Dangerous Download

I ordered my books from Amazon.com and from Thriftbooks.com.  Thriftbooks.com is a site that sells new and used books to keep.  They have free US shipping and support children's literacy programs!

What are your favorite computer lab books?

Comments

Popular Posts