End of Spring Break

Spring break came so late this year that we were all very ready for a break (students and teachers).  With a week off to relax and reflect, I am geared up and ready to attack the last few weeks of school.  With that comes a renewed commitment to technology in the classroom and with that - blogging.  My friend, who blogs about literacy and technology, turned me onto blogging and what a great resource it is.  I have now spent way too many hours (on the airplane and while she was feeding her adorable newborn) reading others blogs, discovering Google Reader, and using the ideas to create great lessons and resources for my students.  When we get back to school on Monday, I will have 3 weeks before our state standardized tests - the dreaded EOG's.  I want ways to have fun with the review of a year's worth of content.  I discovered Print, Cut, and Fold and want to bring foldables back in the class to help with review.  I'm also working on a webquest for after testing, which will have Voki podcasts to read directions to struggling readers.  Who knows what new resources I'll find tomorrow ? :)

Comments

Popular Posts