(Passed along from a colleague)
9. Homemade cards keep appearing on my table - from students and their younger siblings, complete with Christmas trees, stars, pictures of presents, poems, and always...my name spelled wrong (by December you would have thought we figured it out!)
8. My boys are rotating through the newly placed time out chair outside of the classroom. For the last 2 days I might have to add a couple extra chairs outside.
6. I have almost memorized all the words to Justin Bieber's Mistletoe. Yes...I admit...I actually like the song.
5. I have coffee with sugar cookie flavored creamer and mint M&M's for breakfast, Dr. Pepper and Christmas cookies for lunch, and drink a glass of wine for dinner.
4. Reading lessons are all taught using holiday stories. (It was actually pretty great having the students ask me thick and thin questions based off of the Polar Express. They got to play teacher AND their questions were great!)
3. I find myself not only buying presents for my family and friends but also the few students in my class that won't be receiving much from Santa.
2. Not only the students are decked out for the holidays in their red, green, and sequins but I actually break out my red pants and green sweater TOGETHER and add my snowman/Christmas tree/snow flake earrings that I've actually saved from when I was in elementary school.
and 1. I keep repeating in my head...JUST....TWO....MORE...DAYS!
Happy Holidays to everyone in Bloggy World!