Antsy


I'm getting so antsy to get into my new classroom.  Since the school I'm moving into is brand new, it is not open for occupancy yet.  It's killing me!  I did, however, go peek in the windows.  There are cabinets along the walls, cubbies for the kids, a sink, 3 white boards, 2 bulletin boards, windows, a rocking chair, and a carpet for the whole group meeting space.  Now, this may not sound like a lot but I'm coming from a small charter school so I'm excited about whatever extra resources I have!  I'm still hoping for tables and chairs for the kids (I think those are a given!!), a kidney table for pulling guided reading/math groups, and more bookshelves.  Once I get into the class and start setting up my areas I'll be posting pictures of my reading area, writing center, board space, etc. I can't wait!!!

He that can have patience, can have what he will. - Benjamin Franklin

Comments

Popular Posts